A full refund (minus a $50 processing fee) is offered for cancellations received by November 4th. 50% refund (minus a $50 processing fee) is offered for cancellations November 5-19. NO REFUNDS after November 19. Your understanding of the need for this policy is appreciated.
*In the case of cancellation due to COVID, all monies will be refunded with no processing fees.
Registration for HARDI’s 2021 Annual Conference held December 4-7, 2021 in Palm Desert, CA, implies consent to any and all uses of
All committee and council meetings are open to all members and
Open Meeting Policy
Certain forums may center on specific operations or study that necessitates the committee to serve by invitation. In such cases, the core participants will be so identified at the meeting table. Observers are welcome to attend the meeting and may be asked to participate at the call of the meeting chairs.
A committee or council forum, or portion thereof, may be open to only distributor members or supplier members when specifically stated in advance by the chair of the respective committee or council.
Sales/Business Meetings Policy
It has long been understood that non-wholesaler HARDI members are not to have meetings which are in conflict with the conference meeting hours and programs. This includes meetings in public space, suites and other locations in the vicinity of the conference site. Failure to adhere to this understanding by non-wholesaler HARDI members may place their membership in jeopardy.
As a matter of Association policy, the Board of Directors requires that any manufacturer-sponsored hospitality offered in public function rooms or suites may not begin prior to 5:00 p.m. and are not to be open during regular business hours of the conference. This policy has been established in order to help preserve proper perspective on HARDI conferences as primarily working sessions and also to insure adequate opportunity for maximum dialogue between all Supplier Members and their wholesale customers.
As we continue to navigate the impacts of COVID-19, HARDI will be working in accordance with the JW Marriott and local public health officials to ensure the safety of all attendees. COVID-19 protocols and the onsite precautions will be monitored over the coming months. By registering to attend the HARDI Annual Conference, you agree to comply with any health and safety protocols set in place by HARDI, the JW Marriott Palm Desert, and/or local health officials. Any requirements for onsite attendance will be properly communicated prior to the start of the conference.
Current JW Marriott COVID-19 safety procedures can be found on the hotel’s website.
All Association meetings are conducted in accordance with HARDI’s antitrust compliance guidelines, which recognizes the importance of full compliance with the antitrust laws applicable to HARDI and its members and the critical role competition plays in our free enterprise system. To summarize, topics of discussion or agreement among competitors which must be avoided at HARDI meetings include:
1. Agreements or understandings as to prices, range of prices, pricing methods, margins, future changes in prices, pricing stabilization, costs, surcharges, warranties, discounts and credit terms.
2. Agreements or understandings to limit or restrict production levels, production quotas, competitive bidding and limits on sales or supply levels.
3. Agreements or understandings to prevent any person from gaining access to a market or to a customer, or agreements to allocate markets or customers.
4. Agreements or understandings to refrain from purchasing or selling materials, equipment, services or other supplies from any supplier or to any customer.
5. In general, any discussions or actions which would tend to restrict competition between members, competitors, or within the industry generally.
6. Members must exercise their independent business judgment in pricing their services and products, dealing with their customers and suppliers, and choosing markets in which they compete.
7. These Guidelines do not prohibit a one-on-one discussion between a wholesaler and a manufacturer concerning their commercial relationship and terms and conditions of sale, including pricing, between the parties.
We ask that informal or social discussions at HARDI meetings by the attendees which occur when we are not in session follow the same guidelines just announced.